About CD Archive 1.0
you have lots of CDs or other Media, like DVDs, Zips, .. you will have problems
to find a file or program you are looking for on these CDs / DVDs ...
CD Archive helps you to get an overview of your Data:
CD Archive saves all directory and file names of your CDs or other Drives. If
you are looking for a file or program, just enter it in the Program. CD Archive
will search for the file(s) and say you on which CD and path it is situated.
Insert every CD one time in your drive and let CD Archive read the file tree.
From then on, you won't have to insert every CD to look which files are on it.
Furthermore, CD Archive can generate HTML files from your archives since
- v. 1.000: Tutorial (15.05.2000)
- v. 1.000: infinite amount of conditions for archiving. A list of 40 graphic
file formats is preset in the registered version.
- v. 1.010: little symbols in the Archive tree.
- v. 1.0 : some bugs in setup program fixed.
- v. 1.018: Archive can be printed
- v. 1.019: Font of archive can be changed (like in the screenshot below)
- v. 1.030: Added file size and sort by size
- v. 1.030: Support of large fonts. (Options | Big Fonts)
- v. 1.033: search options (search for a range of file sizes, e.g. all files
between 1 KB and 12.4 MB and with the extension ".bmp")
- v. 1.035: HTML Export with links to all files in the archive
- v. 1.042: Program can calculate directory sizes (directory size is the the
total size of all subordered files) : "File | Calculate size of dirs"
- v. 1.050: Problems with foreign versions of Windows corrected (Before, CD
Archive didn't run with american country settings).
This program is shareware. You may download it
and test it for a period of 30 days. If you want to continue to use the program
after this period, you must register.